Commercial Heating & Air Conditioning
HVAC Technician in the Greater Toronto Area
When you’re in your office, you don’t want to be worried about whether your furnace or A/C unit is malfunctioning and ultimately causing discomfort to you or your customers. When it comes to commercial HVAC, AW Mechanical is who to call! We pride ourselves in our speedy yet meticulous installation , repair and maintenance skills and guarantee the best performance of your unit after our visit.
Here at AW Mechanical, we never want to put a dent in your pocket. We always strive to find the most cost effective unit for your office space, and are keen on using systems that are as environmentally sustainable as possible.
In our commercial HVAC sector, AW Mechanical services an array of establishments including but not limited to:
- Office Buildings
- Stores, and much more.
Your commercial unit often serves multiple people at a time and it’s important that it is always working to keep you comfortable. Here are a few tips to keep your commercial unit at its best:
- Call us to get your unit checked for maintenance regularly, or as often as 3 to 6 months
- This can include Making sure to change your filters and belts regularly, and clean them as often as possible
- Cleaning of condenser and evaporator coil
- Testing your unit in the heating and cooling mode during season changes to check the unit's operation and pressures. (This should be done by a qualified technician)
- If you feel any discomfort due to your unit or discover a small problem, call us as soon as possible! A small problem can be solved before it becomes a bigger one