Residential Air Conditioning Installation & Repair
HVAC Contractor in the Greater Toronto Area
After winter, spirits get higher as the weather gets warmer. However, once the heat sets in and you’re A/C stops working, summer can feel just as bad as winter. Luckily, most A/C issues can be avoided with proper maintenance. Here are a few quick fixes for prevention:
- Be sure to regularly change your filters, and clean them as often as necessary
- This can be done yourself, or you can seek professional cleaning services
- Reduce dust and/or dirt in the vents by sweeping and vacuuming regularly around the house
- Regularly getting your ducts clean, every two or three years will help with reducing dust
- Call us if you notice a malfunction in your A/C! Catching a small problem is better than letting it develop into a significant issue.
Sometimes, a unit can develop an issue that requires professional help, even though you’ve kept up with the best care. If you noticed some hiccups, please call us before the heat arrives. Calling us promptly can ensure that a solution is found before it compromises the comfort of your home.